Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as GDPR - I would like to inform you that:
I. Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is Uslugi Fotograficzne Marcin Giba Moje Studio ul. Miejska 2/6, 44-200 Rybnik, NIP 647-222-87-65
You can contact the Administrator regarding the protection of your personal data by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of my registered office or by calling the phone number +48 697 680 910
II. Purposes and basics of processing
As an administrator, I will process your data:
a) in order to conclude a sales contract, provide services based on your interest in my offer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) in order to perform a sales contract or provide services, when we have concluded it (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) for analytical purposes [better selection of services to the needs of customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about customers, financial analysis of our company] being the implementation of my legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of art. .f GDPR);
d) for archival (evidence) purposes, which are the implementation of my legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
e) in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims being the implementation of my legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
f) to test customer satisfaction, which is the implementation of my legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
g) in order to offer you my products and services directly (direct marketing), including selecting them in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of my legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) ;
h) to offer you directly (direct marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with me; e.g. in the form of discount coupons, including selecting them in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of my and our partners legally justified in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
III. Right to object
1. You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. I will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless I can demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds for me in relation to your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defense of claims.
2. You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right - I will stop processing data for this purpose.
IV. Data storage period
1.Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may be disclosed, i.e. for 10 + 1 years from the end of the year in which the contract expired, including 10 years is the longest possible period of limitation of claims , an additional year is provided for last minute claims and delivery problems, and year-end counting is used to provide a single erasure date for contracts ending in a given year.
2. Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of my products and services can be processed until you object to their processing for this purpose or I determine that they have become obsolete.
V. Recipients of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to my partners, that is companies with whom I cooperate by combining products or services, etc. They may be couriers, suppliers, printing companies, framers, PayU and exhibition co-organizers.
Your data may also be accessed by my subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting, legal and IT companies, claim adjusters, contractors of claims handling services, marketing agencies.
VI. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data;
c) the right to delete data, limit data processing;
d) the right to object to the processing of data;
e) the right to data portability;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VII. Information on the requirement / voluntary provision of data
Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude a contract.
VIII. Automated decision making
I do not make decisions in an automated manner or taking into account profiling. Profiling means the processing of personal data consisting in the use of your personal data to evaluate some of your characteristics, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of your work results, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
IX. Cookies policy
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Information collected automatically is not used to make automated decisions that create obligations on the part of the User.
3. Cookies are small text files sent and stored on the Customer's device, through which he connects to the website. and an online store.
4. The Seller uses the following Cookies:
a) "session" files stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser and cookies
b) "permanent" stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until their removal by the Customer.
5. Cookies allow the Seller to adjust and optimize the website and online store for the needs of customers, create statistics of page views and ensure security. Cookies are also used to maintain the Customer's session after leaving the website in order to return to the contents of the basket.
6. The customer at any time using his web browser may delete cookies from the online store or completely block their collection on the customer's device.
7. Blocking by the Customer the possibility of collecting cookies on his device may make it difficult or impossible for the Customer to use some of the functionalities of the Online Store.
8. The Cookies technology in the manner described in points 1-4 is also used by third parties, both cooperating and not cooperating with the Seller, who offer advertisements that are best suited to the Customer's preferences.